To promote and support health, safety and environmental protection in teaching, research, and other activities at HKUST.
We sustain a healthy, safe and environmentally friendly culture at the HKUST campus, and our graduates bring forth the same into the wider society with pride.
We care about the well-being of our campus community and put Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) at the heart of everything we do.
We perform our duties with professionalism and integrity.
We take the lead in proactive and preventive management of HSE risks.
We strive to advance our knowledge and expertise to face novel challenges and support cross-cutting solutions.
Red Cross Blood Donation Campaign
21 October 2022
- Use of Portable Computers and Work From Home Ergonomics Self-Assessment Checklist New!
- Heads and DSO Meeting 06 Dec 2022 video
- List of DSOs, updated 30 May 2023 (Internal access only)
- HSEO Field Team Organization Chart (Internal access only)
- Requirements for hazardous operations
- Hazardous Material Inventory (Authorized users access only)
- Forms / Warning labels and signs
- Chemical Waste Collection | Radioactive Waste Collection
- Emergency procedures ( English / Chinese )
- Medical and Student Dental Services (Go to the HRO website for information about the Staff Dental Clinic)
Occupational Health Assessment and Medical Surveillance Enrollment eForm and Supporting Forms (See user manuals for applicants, Principal Investigators and DSO) Paper Form has been superseded.