To promote and support health, safety and environmental protection in teaching, research, and other activities at HKUST.
We sustain a healthy, safe and environmentally friendly culture at the HKUST campus, and our graduates bring forth the same into the wider society with pride.
We care about the well-being of our campus community and put Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) at the heart of everything we do.
We perform our duties with professionalism and integrity.
We take the lead in proactive and preventive management of HSE risks.
We strive to advance our knowledge and expertise to face novel challenges and support cross-cutting solutions.
- Workplace Heat Stress Risk Assessment New!
- Use of Portable Computers and Work From Home Ergonomics Self-Assessment Checklist New!
- Heads and DSO Meeting 28 Nov 2023 (Internal access only)
- List of DSOs (Internal access only)
- HSEO Field Team Organization Chart (Internal access only)
- Requirements for hazardous operations
- Hazardous Material Inventory (Authorized users access only)
- Forms / Warning labels and signs
- Chemical Waste Collection | Radioactive Waste Collection
- Emergency procedures ( English / Chinese )
- Medical and Student Dental Services (Go to the HRO website for information about the Staff Dental Clinic)